29/10/2013

Wall Art



  Today I sat down in my bedroom with warm cup of coffee to think about how to redecorate our rooms. Everything seems to be fine, pictures, photos, bookshelf, mirror but I think there is something missing….. Do you know that feeling? At the moment our bedroom is in nice red color but now I would like to bring into our room more brightness.  I decide to turn walls colors into white but it is not enough … so I did some search on internet and bingo!!! Found it.  I found the missing piece to make my bedroom perfect. Wall stickers. They are in affordable prices and will last for a long time.  The perfect picture which will make our bedroom finished looks like that (I chose garden birds in green color – to stick on the white wall).

 

 

available here

 

 I couldn`t help myself and decide to do a little changes in my boys room – what do you think about that
  

 

Cowboy sticker -  available here 



Here are some more wall stickers – aren’t they great?



Something for babies – very trendy owls - available here 


Something for Kurt Cobain fans ( available here )
 



And many more - On K&L Wall-Art website - there are over 1000 designs to choose from in 35 colours :)










 












1 comment: